- Eat 5 to 7 small meals a day (every 2 to 3 hours).
- Do high-intensity, short duration, interval training cardiovascular exercise first thing in the morning on an empty stomach 3 to 5 times a week.
- Avoid all processed foods that contain trans fatty acids, artificial flavors, additives, and filers.
- Eat a high fiber diet.
- Do not eat large meals late at night before bedtime. The last meal of the day should be the smallest meal of the day consisting of high protein, low carbs, low fat, and low calories.
- Avoid the use of empty calories such as soda, juices, and food condiments that contain little or no nutritional value.
- Minimize and or avoid neo carbohydrates (cereals, breads, refined sugars, etc.)
- Drink a lot of water to stay well hydrated and avoid dehydration.
- Supplement your diet with omega 3 (EPA/DHA) essential fatty acids.
- Prepare all your meals in advance for the day. "If you fail to plan then you plan to fail!"
Start your transformation today!
Give me a call at (702) 521-6012 to discuss your options or just ask some questions. You can also email me at email@example.com anytime!
I'm looking forward to help guide you in the right direction to achieve your fitness goals!